Sunday, September 25, 2005

Engagement Period and Hair cut

I really enjoy my engagement period with Jesse. It's such a wonderful time our relationship. Not only do I get to plan our wedding party together but even better, we get to plan our lives together. Some people have a really short engagement period and that might be fine for them but if you can have one year engagement period I really do suggest it. You have enough time to prepare for you wedding and actually have time to think about what marriage really is rather than worrying about which caterer to pick. Whatever, I just like having lots time to prepare for our wedding and for my marriage to a really cool guy.

Anyways, I also wanted to say that I cut Jesse's hair!! It only took me one hour and a half. I think I did a pretty good job other than cutting my finger. Oh well, no catastrophic mistakes. Lot's of fun, after I got over my panicky stage.

3 comments:

Marla Bean said...

Jesse does need a woman to cut his hair! I mean, we've all seen the ponytail days of Jesse - or at least evidence of it. Melissa, we know you will never allow that to happen again.

Jesse and Melissa said...

I've seen pictures of his long ponytail days and many different styles of beards, goatees and sideburns. When I actually first met Jesse he had a beard and I thought to myself, "He's handsome and would more handsome if he shaved..." But then again I think all men should have clean shaven face.

Jackson said...

The ponytail days were the bomb diggity.