Monday, March 06, 2006

Furniture Shopping

Jesse and I are furniture shopping. I always tell Jesse that when I'm having a bad day all he has to do to make me feel better is take me to a furniture store and I feel much better. We ended up buying some couches from Ikea, so don't worry you won't have to sit on the floor when you come and visit us. like Jesse had promised.

Apparently, Ikea doesn't sell Cal King bed frames so we have to go look for some bed frame somewhere else. Yeah! More furniture shopping. Even though we are furniture shopping I think our apartment will still be a little bare for a while. Oh well, at least you won't have to sit on the floor.

2 comments:

Marla Bean said...

I wish our place was big enough for that big of a bed. Alas... It is not. Unless our whole bedroom was a bed. That would be an interesting design concept. Hee Hee.

Jesse and Melissa said...

I was scared that our bedroom would be too small for a Cal King, but the apartment we got has a good size room so it won't just be the bed.

If we got the previous apartment we were looking at, the room would have been the whole bed.