Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Coming to America!


So my family from Peru are coming to the United States of America on July 5th. I'm so excited and relieved that they are finally coming. It's been a really tough on my family the past two weeks. As Jesse explained earlier, my cousin Daniel got shot in the face with a lead pellets my other cousin Frank almost got jumped by the same gang members that shot my cousin. We are still not sure if Daniel is going to go blind in one eye, but yesterday he actually started seeing from his injured eye.

I have also been worried for my mom's safety since she is visiting with them, but my mom says she is fine. My mom is going to Iquitos (which is in the Amazon) so all she has to worry about is yellow fever and malaria....

It has been 2 years since my family won the Visa Lottery, but finally they be able to come with us. I'm so happy that they can come to be with us and be a part of the American Dream, so they don't have to suffer or be scared anymore. I'm am so happy I live here.

No comments: