Thursday, January 25, 2007

This Morning

If you were on 880 South this morning around 8:30 to 9:00ish. I'm sorry.

I was in a car accident when I was going to work, which caused a lot of traffic. Someone rear ended my car really bad, but I'm o.k. I just have a big bump on my head and was very dizzy for most of the day. I was taking an office chair to work, which ended up slamming into my head. I went to the emergency room and was checked out, but nothing too serious except for the pain and swelling that awaits me the next few days. My neck, shoulders and back hurts right now.

Melissa.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are Okay

Anonymous said...

I sometimes have to remind myself that so many traffic situations that inconvience me drastically alter the lives of others. I am glad you are okay. Let's remember to pray for the causes of traffic.

Jesse and Melissa said...

Thanks I'm feeling a bit better. I still have daily neck and back pain though.