Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Update

I don't want my blog to get too dusty, so here's the updates:

- I've been with Fard for three years now, making it my longest employment engagement.
- Finally there's a good radio station again in the bay: KCNL 104.9 Sunnyvale.
- Lifelock, a provider of sevices I'm very intested in, doesn't really do anything you can't do yourself. We'll see how my efforts work out.
- It's almost summertime, which means that we have trips to Las Vegas, Yosemite, Monterey, and Mexico coming in the next three months.
- Melissa and I will be 90% debt free by 2009. Given how we started 2007 that makes me very very happy.
- Climbing Mission peak is a lot of fun this time of year. It's not too hot and it's actually green.

That's all the random information I can think of right now. Happy Easter everyone.

No comments: