Saturday, April 12, 2008

Two Years!


Jesse and I celebrated our two year anniversary last week. I think we liked being married to each other. Nothing too exciting going on in our lives, just the daily surprises of our crazy dog Rocky. One thing I guess we both have learned about each other is that we are really violent when we are sleeping. Apparently Jesse can't stop elbowing me in my chest/back and head butting me in the night, and I can't stop punching him in the back and biting his shoulder. Violent dreamers...

Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two lovebirds! We can't believe two years has gone by so quickly. Any plans to visit San Diego soon?

Mark said...

Nice picture. Two years not very long. Sounds like a lot of kinky stuff in bed.

Mark

http://mark24609.blogspot.com/

There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. John Maynard Keynes