Friday, February 13, 2009

Angry Guy

A guy in the locker room today unleashed a string of expletives when he tried to use a soup dispenser that was out, forcing him to move to the other one three feet away. Normally I'd shrug that off as 'a lot of other stuff must be going on in his life,' but it was so out of proportion I'm still thinking about it. There's no point to my story, it was just interesting, and we haven't put anything up here in a week.

Note: It's possible he was angry because Hoobastank had just come on the radio, because that made me angry too, but the soap seemed a more likely culprit.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Well I guess when you have to write something, and you haven't written anything in awhile, anything will do.

Interesting anecdote

Mark
http://mark24609.blogspot.com/