Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Update

Jesse and I have been slowly unpacking our boxes and I mean really slowly. Jesse's been working a lot and was preparing for his first sermon completely in Spanish which he did last Sunday. =) I can hardly move around so moving and unpacking boxes is very painful. I have major round ligament pain in my hip ligaments, apparently if you are pretty flexible while not being pregnant sometimes you become so flexible during pregnancy it's painful. That's me, of course. I've been feeling better with that pain the last two days, but I've been coming down with a cold. Whatever, 8 weeks to go.

We are half way through October and soon the year will be over. Man time flies by fast. Next thing you know it we will be going down to Mexico again for our annual mission trip, with our new little baby boy. He's already been once, in my belly. =)

Melissa

No comments: