Thursday, November 17, 2005

So Many Choices!

This is for the girls (or girl) who read this blog. There are so many makeup brands to choose from for my wedding makeup/stylist/etc. I think I'm going to go with Mac makeup, since it is party makeup. I've never gone and had my makeup actually professionally done, I've just practiced on myself using all my thousands of magazines as reference.

My plan is to have my makeup done by makeup artist and then practice by myself many times before I get married. Then I'll do my makeup on my wedding day. I guess my question is what makeup would you suggest for my wedding day?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The green kind. You know what they say about green (or is that just green m&m's?).

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great idea...to practice and do it yourself. I remember that for my high school prom, I got my makeup done that same day. It was just not me(it was so horrible) so I went home and washed it ALL off and ended up doing it myself!

I think the way you do your makeup now is nice too :)

jessica(cousin)

Marla Bean said...

Hey Melissa. I just got a client who's a M.A.C certified artist and free lances at Nordstrom. I'm doing her logo. Would you like me to get her in touch with you? She's really nice!

Jesse and Melissa said...

That would be great, Marla. I don't want to put my info on this website, so I'll get your number from Jesse and give you a call later today. Thanks a lot!