Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ball Game

Last night Melissa and I took Kevin and Josue out to the A's opening game. We got the best seats I've ever been in, just a few rows back from first base, right next to the Sox dugout. The A's lost, which sucked, but really, the last few games I've been to have been complete blowouts for the visitors, so this wasn't too bad.

Anyway, in the eighth inning people started to jump ship in our section and a couple of pretty girls in their early twenties showed up and sat right in front of us. They seemed kind of odd, and after ten minutes Melissa determined that they were trying to hook up with the Sox players. Sure enough they were constantly fixing their hair and trying to get the attention of the players, but really only got Ozzie Guillen's attention. At one point the blond one was talking and turned so I could hear her and she was telling her friend: 'these guys cheat on their wives all the time. I know, I used to be one of their girlfriends.'

People are weird.

No comments: