Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Special Olympics Run

Today I ran in the Law Enforcement Special Olympics Torch Run. A couple of my co-workers and I ran it with Colma Police Department. It was only 1.3ish miles not very far but it was fun because we had lots of motorcycle cops riding around us and a really old Pontiac Muscle Cop Car riding along us. We ran further than we were supposed to (up a slight hill). Oh well more exercise. I was just happy that I was not the last runner and that I carried the torch for about 1 minute. I got a free t-shirt. By the way if you've never been to Colma there a lot of dead people in that city, it's FULL of cementaries.

Melissa.

2 comments:

Ricky said...

What's a cementary?

Unknown said...

i heard there are more dead people than people who live there...creepy.