Thursday, August 23, 2007

Funny Water

I went running yesterday with Jesse and my dog Rocky (3 miles). I like to weigh myself before and after I run to see how much water my body loses and I lose an average 2 lbs of water loss. For some reason yesterday, I lost 8 lbs of water! I felt "fake skinny" for a little while, but I retained most of the water loss by the end of the night. It was nice to see a lower number on the scale though.

By the way, best work out song: Eye of the Tiger by Survivor, and a crazy dog named Rocky to run with.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"eye of the tiger"?!? we sang that song recently in church. yeah, my church is a bit nuts.

Marla Bean said...

Interesting other Survivor fact: Those "Real American Hero" songs by Budweiser... The leader singer from Survivor was the one singing. Tee hee.