Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Time


We had a nice Christmas. Christmas Eve at the Bravo's until midnight and then Christmas Day at the Avery's. There was lots of delicious food wherever we went and lots of fun. This year my parents and two little brothers went to Peru so I was a little sad that they weren't here but I'm glad they got to spend it with my grandparents. Apparently, one of my little brothers almost blew off his hand with fireworks. My other little brother was taken to the hospital because they thought he might have malaria or dengue fever, but the results came back negative.
Jesse and I have had all week off from work, which has been great except sometimes we've been a little bored so we try to find things to do. At least we have been sleeping in all week long, it's been great. Hope you all have had a great Christmas!
Melissa

No comments: