Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My Mop

So I'm growing out my hair. (This is Melissa). I've been growing it out since last November, because I really want long hair. If you haven't noticed I have a ton of hair, it weighs like ten pounds. Don't get me wrong, I love my hair. It's getting to an irritating point that it gets caught on everything, like the back of my chair, seat belt, etc. My co-workers make fun of me because I have ten different hair styles a day. Whatever. I just want it out of my face. I think I should learn how to make french braids on myself.

I guess this has nothing to do with my wedding except that my hair is going to be super long by the time I get married.

2 comments:

Marla Bean said...

I think that's a normal bride thing to do. You have more options with hair when its longer. But if you decide to cut it all off before the wedding, you'll still be a stunning bride.

Marla Bean said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.