Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Last Saturday

Last Saturday I spent a few hours with my little nephew, Daniel, alone. I tried to bring along Andrew (my other nephew) but he didn’t want to come with me. I took Daniel to PetSmart, where we saw lots of little dogs, fishes and cats. After that I was thirsty so I decided to take Daniel to Jamba Juice, but the line was out the door. We started walking over to Baskin Robbins, then all of a sudden Daniel sees Starbucks and screams, “Yo quiero café!” (I want coffee!)

Let see, a 3 year old, who can’t even read wants coffee from Starbucks. Starbucks must be doing something very right or very wrong since even my 3 year old nephew wants coffee.

Of course I don’t get him coffee but I did get two tall vanilla bean fraps (which are still loaded with sugar, but hey what are aunts for). Then Daniel wants to sit on the patio with all the other people and drink his frap, which I would have gladly done because it was so cute of him for asking but there were a bunch of smokers. So we went to Barnes and Nobles and looked at some books. Fun times!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Off topic, but....
http://www.sacredspace.com/client/Robyn_Kevin_Wedding/image/rk325

Jesse and Melissa said...

That's a nice picture. I think I'm going to order it. Hope everything is going well for the both of you.

Anonymous said...

Mikey G says: being an uncle is awesome