Thursday, January 26, 2006

Almost Done...Yet Another One Begins

Last night we almost finished stuffing all our invitations. Only a few more invitations to go with addresses still AWOL. I'll be really glad once we are done with them and out the door. Only two more days until the weekend. That is when Jesse and I do our major wedding planning. I don't think we are going to do any more 10 hour days on wedding items. That was really tiring.

As of right now, I think my new project will be getting my favors ready and looking for flower girl dresses. I'm having four flower girls and possibly five. They look so cute! I think that is when most girls obession about getting married begins....though I hated being a flower girl because my dresses were always itchy.

By the way, I'm looking for a day spa around the area so if you know about one please let me know. Thanks!

No comments: