Friday, January 20, 2006

Invitations, Dresses, Paint and Pianos

We are almost done putting the wedding invitations together. They look nice but it been taking a long time to assemble them. Hopefully this weekend we can have an assembly line of postage stamping and envelope stuffing. By the way, postage has been raised 3 cents for our invitations so that was kind of a hassle, every invitation will now have no less than three stamps. At one point I thought I had thrown away all the stamps... I was not that happy. Not happy at all. But thankfully, my mom had hidden them away in her closet without my knowing.

I got fitted for my wedding dress, which was a lot of fun but it took over an hour. Which reminds me that I need to break in my shoes... The seamstress has to literally take apart the dress to hem it, she can have fun with that.

My mom, Nohema and Jesse's Grandma are putting together our silverware and favors. My sister-in-law, Nohema, is so creative. She is decorating everyone's toasting glasses with flowers and ribbons. They look so nice!

We are starting to kick things into gear like meeting with the wedding coordinator, limos, musicians, and cake stuff. We are also deciding on colors to paint our walls in our apartment, since I am the the paint-picking-ninja-queen.

On another note, don't let a piano stand fall on your keyboard because it will break it. *cough* Kevin. *cough*

No comments: