Sunday, January 29, 2006

Another Project

In a little over two months Jesse and I will be married. How exciting! All the rest of the invitations will be mailed out on Wednesday. I'll feel a huge load off of my back once they are out, plus there will be more room in my bedroom once they are gone.

My mom is working very deligently on decorating our 300 or so toasting glasses. They look very nice. My sister-in-law keeps on coming up with wonderful decorating ideas. This week Jesse and I really didn't do anything on the wedding except for addressing a few invitations.

Jesse is going to tile my mom's kitchen. So we spent an hour or so wandering Lowe's last night. I'm so glad Jesse knows how to do stuff when it comes to building/remodeling/constructing a house...and so is my mom.

There was an asian couple at Lowes. They were speaking another language, but it was obvious that they were arguing. They were both sitting on the floor. The husband was trying to explain something to his wife but she just sat there with her arms on her knees, pouting. A few minutes later I still see the husband talking to her and she finally lifts her head from her lap, glares at her husband and leaves him sitting on the floor. I felt bad for the guy, he just sunk his head as he sat there.

No comments: