Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My New Goldfishes

These are my new fish. They are all goldfish but different varieties. The first picture is of a Black Moor and a Fantail Goldfish. The black one is called Max. Jesse picked this one because it reminds him of his dark heart and besides it was fiesty in the store. The orange one is called Patrick. I picked him because he is the same type as my first goldfish, I named him Patrick in memory of my other Fantail.




The second picture is of a Red Cap Oranda. His/her name is Star. I don't know what sex each of my fishes are, but I think this one is a girl. She is also name after one of my deceased fishes. The Oranda's grow a brain on their heads. Some day her brain will grow.







This is our alpha goldfish. He is at least four times as big as everyone else in the tank. He is really fat, so we named him "Gordo," Spanish for fat. Gordo tries to eat all the food before the littles ones can get to it.

No comments: