Sunday, April 02, 2006

Time Change and Other Stuff

If you hadn't noticed, we change our clocks today. To bad we lost an hour of sleep.

My arm hurts. I (Melissa) got a tetanus shot last Monday and my arm still hurts. At least I can move my arm now and my toe doesn't hurt too much. I couldn't move my arm for about three days after I got my shot.

We're excited! We're getting married in about 6 days, and then a day later we will be on a nice beach resort in Cabo San Lucas, getting a tan, leaving this raining weather.

My friend Kate, got married yesterday. I wish I could have gone, but it was all the way in New York City. I like New York City, except for the driving.

It's my sister-in-law birthday on my wedding day. I have to get her a nice present because it's her birthday and she is doing all my floral decorations. I also can't wait to see my family friends that I haven't seen in a long time.

No comments: